Built in the 1800s, this has been home to a general mercantile business, post office, drug store, soda fountain, duck pin bowling alley (upstairs), framing/art studio, birdseed store, sign company, real estate office and photography studio. E.D. Kraner purchased the site in 1873 and established the longest running family business in Pickerington, 1873 to 1947.
Click here to access the Olde Pickerington Village Self-Guided Walking Tour brochure.
6 Lockville Road, Pickerington, Ohio 43147, United States